Wednesday, June 13, 2007

FOUT!/MISTAKE!

Ik heb een knettergrote fout gemaakt in het onderste woordje van de 'Thank you gift'! Er staat toghether i.p.v. together. Is me niet opgevallen. Stom hè? Nou ja, ik ga hem toch sowieso weer uploaden en via yousendit ofzo, in plaats van via mijn gewone account. Inmiddels is ie helemaal verbeterd.

(Eng.): I made a HUGE mistake in the bottom word of the Thank you gift! Well, I have to look for another system where the customers can upload the stuff anyway. So everybody that has the kit already: I'm working on it! You get the email today!

(Ik heb trouwens net ontdekt hoe mooi zo'n brush is als je hem in een kleur stempelt. Kijk zelf maar: het lijkt wel een wolkje!)

(ENG: I just found out how pretty this .abr-brush looks when you use it in color: do you see? looks like a little cloud)

No comments: